Now that was quick - listed just 3 days on market, over 40 groups through, 15 offers submitted and SOLD well over asking - now that's the Tamir Dunning Real Estate difference.
If you are looking for a spacious family home that also gives the astute buyer a multitude of future advantages and possibilities, then this is certainly the property for you. The well maintained and updated 3 bedroom family home certainly will be a comfortable place to call home and enjoy, while the huge allotment of approximately 996m2 will not only give you plenty of space for all the toys but is also situated within the highly desirable Housing Diversity Neighbourhood zoning which presents a multitude of development possibilities and opportunities (subject to council consent).
What we love about this property is:
- 3 double sized bedrooms
- BIR's to master & Bed 2
- Zone and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Updated kitchen
- Fresh colour scheme throughout
- Polished timber floor boards with modern carpet to bedrooms
- 6 x Solar panels situated on the roof for reduced electricity charges
- Large rear veranda with extensive rear yard area
- Drive through, detached garage with additional storage space
- Double tandem carport with large swing gates
As you can see, this property certainly presents a magnitude of great opportunities to the astute buyer to either live in and enjoy, use for investment and/or redevelop in the future - you are only limited by your imagination and of course, council consent.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email.
- Council Area: City Of Playford
- CT Details: Volume 5189 / Folio 386
- Zoning: Housing Diversity Neighbourhood - HDN
- Council Rates: $456.00 Per Qtr
- Supply Rates: $74.20 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $75.85
- ESL: $132.61 Per Annum
- Land Area: 996m2 approx.
- Year Built: 1962
- Rental Appraisal: $410pw to $450pw
Disclaimer: all information which has been provided for has been obtained from sources in which we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information supplied is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions and advise all prospective buyers to undertake their own due diligence.