Listed just 9 days, only 1 open inspection, 50 groups through and 15 offers received - We are very proud to say that this property is now SOLD! Thinking to sell? Think Tamir Dunning Real Estate.
Renovated and updated throughout, this meticulously presented, 3 bedroom family home is certainly going to tick all the right boxes to those looking to move into a property with nothing to do but simply enjoy and start making memories.
What we love about this property is:
- Renovated and updated throughout - simply move in and enjoy
- Double sized master bedroom with WIR
- Tiled ceiling high and updated ensuite
- Gorgeously renovated kitchen with WIP and freestanding 900mm stainless steel designer stove
- Tiled ceiling high and fully renovated main bathroom
- 2 separate living areas
- Modern carpet to bedrooms
- On trend, laminate timber flooring to living areas
- Freshly painted throughout
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas heating
- BIR's to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Separate parents retreat, courtyard veranda area
- Large rear, paved veranda area for all year round entertaining
- Picturesque, landscaped gardens throughout
- Double roller door garage (UMR with direct house access)
As you can see, the list of improvements is long and this meticulously presented and updated family home will certainly not disappoint even the most fussiest of buyers.
Perfectly positioned on a quiet street and only meters away from the beautiful Reuben Park and Petworth Lakes Village Ponds, you are simply spoilt for choice with the amenities on hand and right at your finger tips.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email the selling agent to discuss anything further. If you are unable to make any of the allocated open inspections, please don't hesitate to contact the selling agent to arrange for a private viewing.
- Council Area: City Of Tea Tree Gully
- CT Details: Volume 5156 / Folio 552
- Zoning: General Neighbourhood - GN
- Council Rates: $449.71 Per Qtr
- Supply Rates: $70.80 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $89.24 Per Qtr
- ESL: $98.17 Per Annum
- Land Area: 473m2 approx.
- Year Built: 1994
Disclaimer: all information which has been provided for has been obtained from sources in which we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information supplied is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions and advise all prospective buyers to undertake their own due diligence.