It’s getting cold outside, but this West Beach property was certainly in hot demand! Listed just 7 days and now officially SOLD!
Expressions of Interest Closing Tuesday 16th May @ 5pm (USP)
If you are looking for modern luxury in a beach side setting - then your search ends here. This stunningly presented property has been recently renovated throughout and is simply ready to be lived in and enjoyed. Or wanting other options? With most of the hard work already done, perhaps a beautiful rear extension to add additional room or even rebuild a new property or develop and sub-divide the land (STCC). The options and possibilities are only limited by your own creativity.
What you will love about this property is:
- Recently fully renovated throughout and absolutely immaculate
- Recently fully renovated bathroom, laundry and kitchen
- Recently repainted throughout
- Modern carpet to bedrooms and polished timber floor boards to living area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Extended master bedroom with huge walk in wardrobe
- Landscaped gardens with large rear yard area
- Attached roller door carport and drive through roller door garage - both with automatic remote
As you can see this property just oozes style and sophistication with all the bells and whistles included. Also conveniently located directly across the road from a council play ground and West Beach Primary School - the amenities on hand are endless.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email the selling agent to discuss anything further. If you are unable to make any of the allocated open inspections, please don't hesitate to call to arrange for a private viewing.
- Council Area: City Of West Torrens
- CT Details: Volume 5308 / Folio 773
- Zoning: General Neighbourhood - GN
- Council Rates: $364.70 Per Qtr
- Supply Rates: $70.80 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $117.33 Per Qtr
- ESL: $161.60 Per Annum
- Land Area: 617m2 approx.
- Year Built: 1969
Disclaimer: all information which has been provided for has been obtained from sources in which we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information supplied is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions and advise all prospective buyers to undertake their own due diligence.