going, going and GONE! This modern, high quality property is now SOLD. Listed just 17 days on market.
Tamir Dunning Real Estate is proud to present this stunningly finished, high quality, Torrens Titled family home to the market. Only a few years young, but still looking as good as the day it was completed, you can be assured that this free-flowing, modern design which simply oozes style and sophistication has been done so to a quality of standard which is second to none.
Unlike most sub-divided, compact style homes in the area, this property has plenty of room to move with a total building area of 184m2 and all situated on a 307m2 allotment which backs on to the tranquil Dry Creek reserve for the prettiest of rear outlooks.
What we know you will love about this property is:
- Only a few years young but still looking as good as the day it was built
- 3 double sized bedrooms all with mirrored built-in robes and extensive joinery
- Ducted and zoned Daikin 10kw reverse cycle air conditioning throughout for all year round comfort
- Designer Farquhar kitchen with stone bench tops and stunning 900mm stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Bathrooms tiled ceiling high with high quality fit-out including stone bench tops and free standing bath tub to main bathroom
- 2.7m high ceilings with 2.34m door heights
- LED down lights
- Spacious, free-flowing and light filled open plan living area
- Gorgeous alfresco entertaining area with tranquil outlook
- Landscaped, low maintenance and fully irrigated gardens
- Roomy single garage with automatic panel lift door with internal/external access and very handy storage area
For those looking for a spacious, modern and on-trend family home with a invitingly versatile layout, you certainly won't be disappointed with what this property has to offer.
Situated in the highly sought after locality of Modbury, you are simply spoilt for choice with the amenities on hand and only a few minutes away from the Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Precinct and O'Bahn bus station.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email the selling agent to discuss anything further. If you are unable to make any of the allocated open inspections, please don't hesitate to call to arrange for a private viewing.
- Council Area: City Of Tea Tree Gully
- CT Details: Volume 6200 / Folio 841
- Zoning: General Neighbourhood - GN
- Council Rates: $413 Per Qtr
- Supply Rates: $70.80 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $80.15 Per Qtr
- ESL: $126.20 Per Annum
- Land Area: 307m2 approx.
- Year Built: 2018
Disclaimer: all information which has been provided for has been obtained from sources in which we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information supplied is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions and advise all prospective buyers to undertake their own due diligence.