What an incredible result - listed just 4 days and now officially SOLD! We make the incredible happen by always going that extra mile. Thinking to sell? Think Tamir Dunning Real Estate.
Well doesn't this property certainly present as a pretty little package! Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented, low maintenance home is perfect for those wanting modern living without the hassles that large allotments and older properties bring - it's simply waiting for you to move in and enjoy.
What we love about this property is:
- Modern and low maintenance living at its best
- 3 spacious bedrooms (2 with BIR's)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- 2 separate, light filled living areas
- Laminate timber flooring throughout
- Trendy kitchen with partial updates including a modern stainless steel upright stove
- Paved pitched roof veranda area
- Landscaped, low maintenance gardens
- Large concreted garden shed
- Single carport (UMR)
- Additional side area with potential room for trailer or similar
As you can see, there is simply nothing to do but move in and enjoy all that is on offer in this immaculately presented, low maintenance package that certainly packs a punch. With additional visitor carparking directly across the road and an array of amenities in close proximity, it's not hard to see why Modbury Heights is currently in such high demand.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email the selling agent to discuss anything further. If you are unable to make any of the allocated open inspections, please don't hesitate to call to arrange for a private viewing.
- Council Area: City Of Tea Tree Gully
- Zoning: General Neighbourhood - GN
- Year Built: 1994
- Volume: 5140 / Folio 7
- Land Area: 330m2 approx.
- ESL: TBA
- Council Rates: TBA