Listed just 48 hours with exceptional interest, multiple offers and selling WELL above price expectation. Are you thinking to sell? We still have an extensive list of qualified buyers looking - call me now to discuss.
***First Open Inspection - Wednesday, 13th October from 6:00pm till 6:30pm - Please note that strict Covid-19 safety protocols and procedures will be implemented and all viewers are required to sign in using our QR code which will be available out the front for scanning***
This property is truly a reflection of the real estate term "renovate, detonate or divide," and certainly gives the lucky purchaser an abundance of opportunity with all the options it presents.
At present, the current Circa 1949 solid brick dwelling certainly does require some extensive TLC throughout, but the bones of the premises allow great possibility and flexibility for those looking to extend and renovate to create what could truly be an amazing family home. Looks like too much hard work? Why not demolish the current structure and use the spacious allotment to build your dream home that will certainly be the envy of all your friends in this highly sought after locality. Or perhaps you're the astute developer that sees the potential development possibilities in this enormous allotment with its sprawling wide frontage (subject to council consent).
What we love about this property is:
- Renovate, demolish or divide (STCC) - the possibilities are endless
- Sprawling allotment of approx. 809m2 with an enviable wide frontage of 19.81m's
- Situated on an extremely quiet no through road with only 3 other properties
- The gorgeous Goodale Reserve and A A Bailey Recreation Ground with extensive playground and BBQ facilities directly across from property
All the options on offer certainly give the purchaser great scope to explore their creativity with the endless possibilities this spacious allotment allows for in this highly sought after locality. For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further. If you are unable to make any of the allocated open inspections, please don't hesitate to call to arrange for a private viewing.
- CT Reference: V - 5322/F - 236
- Council Area: City Of Mitcham
- Zoning: Suburban Neighbourhood
- Council Rates: $392.49 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $107.19 Per Qtr
- ESL: $145.14 Per Annum
- Year Built: 1949
- Land Size: 809m2 approx.