What an unprecedented result - Listed just 24 hours with multiple offers submitted and selling WELL over asking price - an amazing result for all parties involved.
They say that first impressions count - If that's the case then this like new, high-quality executive residence is sure to leave its mark. This home has been built and finished to the highest of quality and standard, which can be seen from the moment you approach with its commanding street presence and will have you falling in love instantly.
A free flowing design to the lower level maximizes the effortless transition from large open plan living to outdoor alfresco entertaining while making the most of an abundance of natural light. All of this being complemented with a stunning designer kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, feature aluminium splash back which certainly makes a statement and pendent lighting to the island bench.
This trend continues to the upper level with the creative use of space to the study area with a built-in work station for 2, luxurious plush twist pile carpet and double sized bedrooms throughout.
From top to bottom and everywhere in-between, there is nothing that hasn't been thought of in the design and execution of this property. What we especially love is:
- Sizable home of approximately 220m2 of building area
- Designer kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- 600 x 600 porcelain tiles to the lower level with luxurious plush twist pile to the upper level
- Zone ducted reversed cycle air conditioning throughout for all year round comfort
- LED downlights
- Quality joinery throughout with extensive storage
- Large alfresco entertaining area
- High ceilings to both lower and upper level
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door
- Large alfresco entertaining area with gas BBQ point
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation
- Water tank plumbed to WC
- Situated in the highly sought after Brighton Secondary School zone
As you can see, this stunning executive style residence is simply ready to be lived in and enjoyed in this highly sought after locality. For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Marion
- Zoning: General Neighbourhood - GN
- Council Rates: $531.00
- Year Built: 2017
- Land Size: 271m2
- RLA 246515