Listed just 12 days, over 80 groups through and being the second most viewed property in South Australia - this property was certainly in hot demand!
Set amongst other character homes on an inviting tree lined street of Jacarandas, this beautifully presented and fully renovated, 3 or 4 bedroom Bungalow certainly creates a street presence and makes a statement from first sight and beyond. Simply move in and enjoy the effortless transition from the graceful period style features of yesteryear to the modern and contemporary updates which truly make a home a pleasure to reside in.
What we love about this property is:
- 3 or even 4 bedroom family (all with BIR's)
- Renovated, open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm stainless steel designer upright stove
- Updated bathroom
- Freshly painted throughout
- 3 separate living areas
- Multiple split system air conditioners for all year round comfort
- Striking period style features including high ornate ceilings and multiple open fire places
- Additional powder room
- Large timber decked verandah and entertaining area
- Spacious yard area with low maintenance gardens throughout
- Attached single carport with additional room for multiple cars
- Feature front brush fence with tubular steel gate for security and privacy
- Zoned for Glenunga International High School and Glen Osmond Primary School
All the hard work has be done - this stunning and immaculately presented property is simply ready to be lived and enjoyed and all in a highly sought after locality with an abundance of amenities, parks, reserves and public transport only moments away.
For anymore information, please don't hesitate to call or email the selling agent.
- Council Area: City Of Unley
- Zoning: Residential Streetscape (landscape) Policy L11.2
- Council Rates: $482.00 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $184.03 Per Qtr
- ESL: $178.80 Per Annum
- Year Built: 1925
- Land Size: 466m2 Approx.