6 The Circuit, Findon is SOLD - Listed just 14 days on market with multiple offers submitted. Thinking to sell? Talk to the experts at Tamir Dunning Real Estate and experience the difference!
You certainly don't find many large, family homes with the versatility such as this unique property. Immaculately presented and situated amongst other quality and recently established properties within one of Findon's highly sought after "dress circle" localities, this 5 bedroom family home also consists of a self-contained granny flat under the main roof including its own private access and utility provisions.
What we love about this property is:
- Immaculately presented and spacious 4 bedroom family home
- Master bedroom with ensuite and BIR
- BIR's to beds 2 & 3
- Recently installed Daikin ducted and zoned reverse cycle AC for all year round comfort
- 2 separate, light filled and spacious living areas
- Quality timber laminate timber floor boards throughout
- Large, paved verandah entertaining area
- Established, low maintenance gardens with very convenient artificial turf
- Solar panels on roof currently with 44 cent tariff
- Double roller door garage (UMR) with automatic remote
And lets not forget:
- Fully, self-contained granny flat under main roof with private access
- Open plan living area with fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom with ensuite and BIR
- Separate water meter and provision for electrical
This is certainly a unique property, offering a highly flexible and versatile floor plan which is sure to be a hit for families and many others. Of recent, Findon has certainly been a highly sought after locality with this property being close to so many amenities, shopping centres, parks and reserves and half way between beach and city.
For anymore information, please don't hesitate to call or email the selling agent.
- Council Area: City Of Charles Sturt
- Zoning: Residential 16 - Mid Suburban
- Council Rates: $370.00 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $133.84 Per Qtr
- ESL: 143.60 Per Annum
- Year Built: 2000
- Land Size: 430m2 Approx.