***Open Inspection - Saturday, 8th August from 1:30pm till 2:00pm - We highly recommend emailing or calling the selling agent to register for the viewing or arrange for an alternative viewing if you are unable to attend. Please note that Covid-19 rules, regulations and social distancing will be implemented for all viewings and inspections***
This perfectly positioned blank canvas is awaiting someone to come in and make it their own. Be it for investment, owner occupier or perhaps a home office/business with a great street frontage for advertisement (S.T.C.C). Simply bring your imagination and creatively and think of all the possibilities!
What we love about this property is:
- 3 bedroom family home ready to be lived in and enjoyed
- Split system air conditioning and gas heating
- Large gallery style windows throughout for an abundance of natural light
- Spacious rear yard area with established gardens
- Drive through double garage with single carport (UMR)
- Sought after corner allotment of approximately 553m2 with great street presence
- The perfect blank canvas with an array of possibilities
As you can see, this property certainly lends itself to an array of opportunities for the imaginative purchaser and all in a highly sought after locality.
For anymore information, please don't hesitate to call or email the selling agent.
- Council Area: City Of Mitcham
- Zoning: Residential (Central Plains) 8
- Council Rates: $325.00 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $105.16 Per Qtr
- ESL: $123.55 Per Annum
- Year Built: Circa 1965
- Land Size: 553m2 Approx.