Situated in a small, peaceful, single story group of just two other units, this well presented 2 bedroom property is certainly going to appeal to those wanting to enjoy the convenience of a low maintenance lifestyle with a variety of amenities and public transport right at their door step. Or be it the savvy investor that sees the potential of a high yielding property - this unit is currently tenanted to a long term tenant at $345 per week.
What we love about this property is:
- Low maintenance, well presented and in a small, single story group of just 2 others
- Freshly painted throughout
- Split system AC for all year round comfort
- Tiles to living area and modern laminate timber floor boards to bedroom
- Large BIR to master bedroom
- New roller blinds throughout
- Full length rear pergola area for entertaining
- Single carport with additional off street car park
As you can see, this unit certainly packs a punch and would make a great entry level property for the home buyer or an amazingly high yielding investment to the savvy investor with its $345 per week return. And all of this only a short walk away from Marden Shopping Centre, Goodlife fitness hub and public transport for the short trip to Norwood or the city.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email to discuss any further queries you may have.
- Council Area: City Of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
- Zoning: Residential
- Year Built: 1978
- Council Rates: $265.13 per quarter
- Strata Rates: $425.70 per quarter (includes sinking fund)
- ESL: $97.30 per annum
- Sewerage Charge: $80.80 per quarter