You certainly might think it's your own island oasis when you first approach this beautifully presented, 3 bedroom courtyard home, nestled in a quiet, peaceful and pristine community.
For those looking for a modern, fresh and low maintenance lifestyle with an array of amenities and transport at your door step - this property will certainly tick all those boxes.
What we love about this property is:
- 3 spacious bedrooms (WIR to master)
- Recently replaced carpet throughout
- Freshly painted
- Split system air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Large, light filled, open plan living area
- Meticulously landscaped, low maintenance court yard
- Handy, lock up garden shed
- Single roller door carport (UMR) with direct internal access
- Seaford Central and Seaford rail way station just across the road
- Local primary and high school only a few minutes stroll away
As you can see, be it young couples, down-sizers or investors, this property packs a lot of punch in a perfectly sized, immaculately presented package.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Onkaparinga
- Zoning: District Centre 10
- Year Built: 2001
- Land Size: 271m2 (approx)
- Council Rates: $307 per quarter
- Sewerage Charge: $79.80 per quarter
- Community Levy: $140.39 per quarter
- ESL: $89.15 per annum