***First Open Inspection - Saturday 23rd March from 11:00am till 11:30am***
Situated on a beautifully presented, tree lined street in one of Adelaide's most sought after Eastern suburb locality's and surrounded by stunning high end homes, this 2 bedroom, renovated unit is sure to impress those looking for a modern, updated and simplistic lifestyle with the added bonus of privacy and security.
What we love about this property is:
- 2 double sized bedrooms both with extensive BIR's
- Updated bathroom tiled ceiling high
- Updated kitchen with striking black stone bench tops and Puratap filter tap
- Split system air conditioning to living area and master bedroom for all year round comfort
- Large open plan and light filled living area
- Private balcony with beautiful outlook and Northerly aspect
- Separate laundry area with rear balcony access
- Upgraded LED down lights throughout
- Unit is accessed by a private locked stairwell shared with only one other unit
- Small and quiet complex with beautifully landscaped presentation
- Single carport right out front your door
- Zoned for Linden Park and Burnside Primary School and Marryatville High School
When location and lifestyle at an affordable price is at the top of your list, this updated 2 bedroom unit is certainly going to meet these expectations and requirements. With Hazelwood Park, Burnside Village and an array of additional amenities within walking distance - we will simply call this an added bonus.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Burnside
- Zoning: Residential Area 15 - First Creek
- Year Built: 1964
- Council Rates: $220.05 per quarter
- Strata Rates: $715.90 per quarter(includes sinking fund)
- ESL: $98.95 per annum
- Sewerage Charge: $79.80 per quarter