***Open Inspection - Saturday 23rd March from 10:00am till 10:30am***
With neighbouring areas becoming some what of a concrete jungle, it's a refreshing change to find a property spread out on a sprawling allotment to truly enjoy what nature intended in this highly sought after area.
It might not be the biggest house on the block, but this property certainly packs a punch with additions and amenities on hand.
What we love about this property is:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Polished timber floor boards to bedrooms and living area
- Updated bathroom and kitchen - with dishwasher
- 2 separate living areas
- Split system air conditioning
- Security roller shutters to windows for additional safety
- Drive through roller door garage with additional attached automatic remote roller door carport
- Leafy, vine sprawled pergola entertaining area
- Separate laundry with additional large workshop
- Huge rear yard with endless room for games and activities
- Beautifully landscaped gardens throughout
Positioned in such a beautiful section of Magill, this property represents a great entry level opportunity to get into what is such a tightly held area. The property is also currently tenanted and receiving an attractive rental return of $380 per week until August 2019.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Campbelltown
- Zoning: Residential R4 Suburban
- Year Built: 1955
- Land Size: 569m2 (approx)
- Council Rates: $376 per quarter
- ESL: $129.15 per annum
- Sewerage Charge: $119.07 per quarter