***Open Inspection - Saturday 23rd March from 12:00pm till 12:30pm***
With the classical styling and elegance of yesteryear and a large, modern rear extension, this 4 bedroom Double Fronted Symmetrical Cottage has everything in place to be an absolute show stopper - its just awaiting someone with a little style, flair and creativity to make it their own.
The most important key factors are already there - highly sought after locality, period style property, rear extension, corner allotment and Northerly rear aspect - now just add the final touches to make it your own dream home.
What we love about this property is:
- Double Fronted Blue stone Symmetrical Cottage
- Period styling with original ornate high ceilings and open fire places
- 4 bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- 2 separate living areas
- Rear extension with raked ceiling
- Side roller door carport access
- Well proportioned rear courtyard area with Northerly rear aspect
- Highly sought after locality
- Zoned for Parkside Primary School and Glenunga International High School
As you can see, this striking Double Fronted Symmetrical Cottage has all the elements there and is a blank canvas awaiting the final touches to truly make it a masterpiece.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Unley
- Zoning: Residential
- Year Built: 1900
- Land Size: 371m2 (approx)
- Council Rates: $498 per quarter
- ESL: $177.25 per annum
- Sewerage Charge: $191.49 per quarter