Properties like this certainly don't come up very often - 3 bedroom family home with modern updates on an enormous allotment of approximately 800m2 and only a short stroll to the beautiful esplanade - but now is your chance, so don't miss out.
What we love about this property is:
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms each with BIR
- Large open plan and light filled lounge/dining area
- 2nd additional living area
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher
- Updated bathroom
- Ducted evaporative cooling and combustion heater for all year round comfort
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Enormous back yard area
- Partially lined large workshop area or man-cave area
- Double carport (UMR)
- Less then 400m's walk to the Esplanade
- Local bus stop only 100m's from front door
We certainly think you will agree that this beautifully presented property will certainly meet the needs and requirements of the growing family. Or perhaps investment and development (STCC) are more your interest? This property is currently tenanted to an excellent, long term tenant returning $345 per week and is capable of sub-division and development (STCC).
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Onkaparinga
- Zoning: Residential
- Year Built: 1977
- Council Rates: $397 Per Quarter
- Sewerage Charge: $87.15 Per Quarter