Set on a huge allotment of almost 1,000m2 and in the most tranquil of settings, this 3 bedroom family home is certainly going to appeal to those looking for a comfortable lifestyle, room to move and in the most convenient of locations.
From the moment you approach, you can be mistaken for thinking you are in a tropical oasis with the stunning array of established and landscaped gardens creating an idyllic setting which can be seen from all areas of the home.
What we love about this property is:
- 3 bedrooms (currently disposed as 2 bedrooms + office)
- Separate and spacious living areas including feature glass sunroom
- Updated kitchen with modern 900mm freestanding stainless steel upright gas/electric stove
- 2 x separate reverse cycle air conditioners and additional gas space heater for all year round comfort
- Polished timber floor boards to the front of the premises with feature modern tiles to the rear
- Stunning, established and landscaped gardens throughout all with automatic irrigation for simple and low maintenance care
- Large rear double shed with power
- Zoned in the highly sought after Residential Growth 11 - Amalgamation 7 policy area with the ability for high density development up to 4 stories high (subject to council consent)
Situated only metres away from Tea Tree Plaza, O'Bahn interchange, Tafe SA and Modbury Hospital, you're simply spoilt for choice with the available amenities.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Tea Tree Gully
- Year Built: 1971
- Zoning: Residential Growth 11 - Amalgamation 7
- Council Rates: $345.00 Per Qtr
- Sewer Rates: $85.60 Per Qtr
- Land Size: 960m2 approx.