There is a big hype regarding Bowden currently - and it's for good reason. With an array of amazing amenities and the CBD just over the park lands, it's easy to see why this is the new hot spot of Adelaide.
Featuring a spacious open plan layout with a contemporary design and noticeable hint of industrial flavor, this low maintenance property allows for its occupants to make the most of the amazing amenities on offer in the recently re-developed metropolis of Bowden including the amazing Plant 4.
What we love about this property is:
- Large open plan living
- Contemporary design with a hint of industrial styling
- Abundance of natural light
- Tiled ceiling high bathroom
- BIR's to both well proportioned bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Striking polished concrete flooring to entrance and living area
- Modern stainless steel kitchen appliances with dishwasher
- Large balcony with parkland views
- Secured complex with private automatic entry gate with CCTV
- Single car park in lock up common vehicle area
- Lock up storage cage
You are simply spoilt for choice with this city fringe apartment with the amenities on offer in Bowden, access to public transport and with North Adelaide and the city just a stone's throw away.
This property is a great starting point for first home buyers, young executives or the smart investor with it being currently tenanted and returning $370 per week.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Charles Sturt
- Zoning: Residential
- Council Rates: $275.45 Per Qtr
- Community/Strata Rates: $527 Per Qtr