***First Opens - Saturday 17th March from 12:00pm till 12:30pm and Sunday 18th March from 1:00pm till 1:30pm***
They say that first impressions count - If that's the case then these two brand new, Torrens Titled, high-quality executive residences are sure to leave their mark.
Like no other offering in the area, these sizeable 4 bedroom family homes on generous allotments have been finished to the highest of quality and finish.
A free flowing design to the lower level maximizes the effortless transition from large open plan living to outdoor alfresco entertaining while making the most of an abundance of natural light. All of this being complemented with a stunning designer high gloss kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, undermount sink, feature glass window splash back and extensive joinery all luxuriously draped in quality Caesarstone.
This trend continues to the upper level with the creative use of space to the 2nd living area, luxurious plush twist pile carpet and double sized, light filled bedrooms throughout.
From top to bottom and everywhere in-between, there is nothing that hasn't been thought of in the contemporary design and quality execution of this property.
What we especially love is:
- Sizeable home of approximately 225m2 of building area
- Designer kitchen with 900mm stainless steel Euro appliances including dishwasher
- Either solid American Oak timber floor boards or 600 x 600 porcelain tiles to the lower level with luxurious plush twist pile to the upper level
- 7-Zone ducted inverter reverse cycle air conditioning with linear slot diffusers to all rooms
- Tiled ceiling high bathrooms with feature nieces, stone bench tops and frameless glass shower alcoves
- LED down-lights throughout
- Quality joinery with extensive storage
- High ceilings to both lower and upper level with square set cornicing and 2.4m high doors
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door
- Large alfresco entertaining area with wet bar area
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation
- Water tank plumbed to WC
- Close to numerous private and public schools and zoned for the popular Norwood Morialta High School and East Torrens Primary School.
As you can see, these stunning executive style residences are simply ready to be lived in and enjoyed.
For any more information, please don't hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Campbelltown
- Zoning: Residential Growth
- Council Rates: TBA
- Sewer Rates: TBA
- ESL: TBA
- Land Size: 248m2 (2 Laver) and 241m2 (8 Laver)