SOLD - 7 Dove Place, Modbury Heights is now officially SOLD! Listed justed 14 days with mulitple offers submitted. Thinking to sell? Think Tamir Dunning Real Estate.
From the moment you approach and take your first steps inside, this meticulously maintained and immaculately updated family home is sure to impress and meet the needs and requirements of the ever growing family.
Situated on a small and quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac, very rare is the opportunity to find a quality family home of this size and presentation in this tightly held and highly sought after area.
What we love about this family home is as follows:
- Fully renovated main bathroom with updated ensuite
- Updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Freshly painted throughout
- 2 separate living areas with additional study room
- WIR’s to master and bedroom 4 with large BIR to bedroom 3
- Large pergola entertaining area with Northerly rear aspect
- Beautifully established and landscaped gardens throughout
- Sizable lock up storage garage with additional garden shed
- Attached pitched roof high clearance double carport
- Huge 731m2 allotment of prime residential land
You are spoilt for choice with everything that this home has to offer and is simply the case of moving in, putting your feet up and enjoying the serenity.
For anymore information, please don't hesitate to call or email.
Facts that matter:
Land Size: 731m2
Council Rates: $343.50 per quarter
Water: $73.10 supply per quarter/$84.34 sewer per quarter
ESL: $456.95 per annum