SOLD - Listed just 12 days, over 40 groups through and 10 offers submitted! Thinking to sell? Think Tamir Dunning Real Estate!
Don’t be fooled by the address – This property is situated approximately 50 meters back on the service road running parallel to Nelson Road.
This immaculately presented family home could quite possibly be the perfect entertainer and tick all the right boxes for even the fussiest of buyers.
With a fresh coat of paint throughout and all new flooring and lighting, you will certainly be comfortable while relaxing inside. Or if the mood strikes, take a step outside to the extensive verandah area with kitchenette and enjoy the in-ground swimming pool. Or perhaps you have a classic car, boat or caravan – well this property certainly has room to store all of them with ease.
What we love about this property is:
- 3 double sized bedrooms – BIR’s to master and bed 2
- Brand new quality carpet and laminate timber floor boards
- Freshly painted throughout
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- New LED down lights to all internal areas
- Extensive verandah area with outdoor kitchenette
- Huge high clearance double carport
- Additional roller door carport (UMR) with drive through lock up garage
- Concrete in-ground swimming pool
- Huge allotment of almost 700m2 with plenty of room to move
As you can see, this property certainly has all the features of a beautiful family home which is just waiting to be enjoyed, so don’t let the opportunity pass.
For anymore information, please don't hesitate to call or email.
Facts that matter:
Land Size: 692m2
Council Rates: $393.60 per quarter
Water: $73.10 supply per quarter
Sewer: $90.63 per quarter
ESL: $224.50 per annum