***Inspection by private viewing - please call Tamir Dunning to arrange a viewing time***
Tamir Dunning Real Estate is proud to present this stunning property as part of our Premiere Portfolio collection.
It’s not very often that you find a property which incorporates architectural high quality design and fit out, open plan modern living with an abundance of natural light and a true low maintenance, lock-up and leave style design– but this stunning residence encompasses it all.
Only 2 years young, but still looking as good as the day it was completed, this residence features the very rare and unique feature of being built between two streets – The front of the property is accessed from Gage Street while the huge double garage is built on the street boundary of Frank Street, giving access directly into the home and excellent additional security.
From top to bottom and everywhere in-between, there is nothing that hasn’t been thought of in the design and execution of this property. What we especially love is:
- Architecturally designed with commercial grade windows throughout
- 250m2 of quality home under the main roof line
- Top of the range Daiken fully zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- European solid timber flooring to lower living area with solid timber staircase
- Bathrooms tiled ceiling high with high quality porcelain tiling with stunning feature free standing bath to main bathroom
- Feature pendent lighting to living areas
- Designer kitchen draped in Caesarstone with high gloss finish cabinetry, and fitted out with quality Smeg and Bosch stainless steel appliances
- LED down lights throughout
- 3 double sized bedrooms with WIR and large BIR units with extensive joinery
- High ceilings to both levels with square set cornicing throughout
- Huge double garage with automatic panel lift door access via Frank Street
- Large alfresco entertaining area with gas BBQ point and ceiling fan
- Granite stone paving to all pathways
- Video intercom system, automatic irrigation and alarm system
As you can see, this stunning executive style residence is simply ready to be lived in and enjoyed.
For any more information, please don’t hesitate to call or email me to discuss anything further.
- Council Area: City Of Norwood, Payneham and St Peters
- Zoning: Residential
- Council Rates: $415 per qtr
- Sewer Rates: $164.90 per qtr
- ESL: $369 per annum
- Land Size: 296m2
- RLA 246515