Another beautiful family home listed and sold by Tamir Dunning Real Estate.
It’s not very often you find a family home to meet the needs of the growing family while offering breathtaking views out over the ocean, beachside bluff and neighbouring surrounds – but we think we’ve got it right here.
Nestled in a small quiet court, from the moment you approach, you can’t help but be taken away by the stunning views to which are sure to wet your appetite with what is to follow.
The property has been designed for the growing family wanting to have plenty of room to move with a focal point and emphasis on including all of life’s little luxuries. A clever transition between 2 separate levels of the property has been created to effortlessly allow for a separation between lifestyles of parent and children.
The properties list of features are long, so its best summarized with what we most love about it:
- Up to 7 bedrooms + study all with BIR’s and WIR
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Fresh colour palette throughout with modern fixtures and fittings
- Extensive storage area to attic with custom pull down ladder system
- Ocean and valley view’s to all living areas
- Large paved pitched roof verandah area with built-in bbq, plasma TV and retractable glass panel doors for all year round entertaining
- Completely resurfaced in-ground swimming pool with solar heating and all new sand filter, salt chlorinator and multi color remote controlled LED lighting
- Above ground spa
- Large concrete workshop with industrial shelving and mezzanine level
- Triple roller door garage (UMR) all with automatic remote roller doors
- All situated on a large, low maintenance allotment of 891m2.
We could simply go on and on, but this home truly needs to be seen to really take in the quality and lifestyle that is on offer. For any more information, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
- Council: City of Marion
- Zoning: Residential Hills 11
- Allotment Size: 891m2
- Council Rates: $606 per qtr
- Sewer Rates: $172.76 per qtr
- ESL: $378.40
- RLA 246515