SSOOLLDDD! 65 Deloraine Road, Ascot Park is officially SOLD! Listed just 27 days with multiple offers submitted. Tamir Dunning Real Estate - Setting a new standard in Real Estate.
It's not every day you get the opportunity to find a beautifully presented and updated 3 bedroom family home in such close proximity to the city and beach, while all being situated on an enormous allotment of approximately 850m2 - So don't let this chance pass you by.
The opportunities with this property are endless - extension? swimming pool? tennis court even? You certainly have the room.
What we love about this home is as follows:
- Renovated ensuite and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Updated kitchen with walk in pantry and dishwasher
- 2 separate large, light filled living areas
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- BIR's to all bedrooms with extensive additional storage areas
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Drive through roller door garage with additional roller door storage shed
- Single roller door carport with automatic entry
You're simply spoilt for choice when it comes to the local amenities and transportation - train or bus is just around the corner and only a short stroll to Castle Plaza or few minutes drive to Marion Shopping Centre, not to mention midway between the city and beach. We could go on and on but thinks its best you come see for yourself.
For anymore information, please don't hesitate to call or email.
Council Area: City of Marion
Council Rates: $356 PQ (FY 15/16)
Water Rates: $100.77 PQ - Sewer (FY 15/16)
Land Size: 850 SQM APPROX
Year Built: 1982